k9kreationz
Forums Celebrity
For myself, I train indoors. It's a small facility, but I like that I can train year-round. For trials, they go on year-round. Most of them aren't indoors, nor under cover. However, there is two places that I know of now that are covered.
Remember though, I'm in SoCal.
1. We don't have basements (boo)
2. Where I live, having a backyard is expensive
3. Any training places with enough room for a full course is at least 60 miles out
boo
4. It's warm year round (winters usually aren't bitter cold aka less than 40)
5. It has been dry typically (which means no rain, and more running)
6. People still run when it does rain (ugh and yuck).
7. We're spoiled, I know. And this is why I'm poor this year. LOL
Remember though, I'm in SoCal.
1. We don't have basements (boo)
2. Where I live, having a backyard is expensive
3. Any training places with enough room for a full course is at least 60 miles out
4. It's warm year round (winters usually aren't bitter cold aka less than 40)
5. It has been dry typically (which means no rain, and more running)
6. People still run when it does rain (ugh and yuck).
7. We're spoiled, I know. And this is why I'm poor this year. LOL