3rd Annual Southern Sheltie Gathering!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please,please ,please~

I will put a room rented sign on the spare bedroom just for you! No need to get a hotel room,you are most welcome here.
Let me know ok!

That is very generous of you Michelle. :smile2:

I have wanted to come since the first gathering. I am going to see if I can make this happen. But then I worry that you might all find out that my dogs are not as well behaved as I lead you to believe. They are wild I warn you.:smile2: But they are good in crates.
 
That is very generous of you Michelle. :smile2:

I have wanted to come since the first gathering. I am going to see if I can make this happen. But then I worry that you might all find out that my dogs are not as well behaved as I lead you to believe. They are wild I warn you.:smile2: But they are good in crates.
You could meet Sca the gentleman and well Spitfire .... the Spitfire :lol: I think Justice would give him a "seriously get away from me" real soon :lol:
 
Ok everyone I am going to try and make it. I get Fri and Sat off already so hopefull I can get 3-4 more days. I seriously have not taking time off in a long while. I like road trips. I wanted to come the last 2 years but money and PTO was lacking. This year I have both.:smile2:

Cross fingers that no one else needs those days off.:smile2:
 
Ok everyone I am going to try and make it. I get Fri and Sat off already so hopefull I can get 3-4 more days. I seriously have not taking time off in a long while. I like road trips. I wanted to come the last 2 years but money and PTO was lacking. This year I have both.:smile2:

Cross fingers that no one else needs those days off.:smile2:

oh- that is so exciting:yes:
 
That is very generous of you Michelle. :smile2:

I have wanted to come since the first gathering. I am going to see if I can make this happen. But then I worry that you might all find out that my dogs are not as well behaved as I lead you to believe. They are wild I warn you.:smile2: But they are good in crates.

Consider it done! Room has been completely redone recently,even new linens for the bed.
I would be so tickled to have you stay. And hey..you will be so close to Murrells Inlet,so you can also get to possibly see Dawn. (Rumor has it you have never seen the Atlantic)

Brian & I are excited for your visit,you can meet us in person.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top