A continuing Sca-ga

Very cute. he sure is a busy boy. Did you ever find anything under the trailer?
Nope I went out and looked and there was nothing there unless it was an invisible gopher. I think he chased something out and didn't see it leave so kept at it. I was amazed at how he came out between the tires as that is a snug fit I would think :smile2:
 
Nope I went out and looked and there was nothing there unless it was an invisible gopher. I think he chased something out and didn't see it leave so kept at it. I was amazed at how he came out between the tires as that is a snug fit I would think :smile2:

of course, the gopher is invisible- Sca would have caught it a long time ago if he could see it :winkgrin:
 
Could have been a cat. The neighbors cat likes to mess with him some (saw it today) a black and white cat ... hmm could be coincidence but I think Smudge and Fluffies pain is a black and white.

He did get to run with a Shiztu from across the road and play all day today. He even did his jump real good (as long as I had a cookie :rolleyes2:)
 
Love it - it got both Emma and Liam going. They kept watching the speaker to find out where the noise was coming form.

I have never seen or heard a Sheltie howl like that with a toy.
 
Good Lord, I'd lose my mind!!!! :eek2:
He only does it with that one toy though so I can just pick it up. I am a bit surprised that no one else has a pup that does it though. I guess when he goes to my folks he roams around the living room doing that :lol: That is until he collapses from playing with the dashhounds next door.
 
Back
Top