Justicemom
Forums Celebrity
Oh what I would give for Romeo to be toy motivated!! I'm trying very slowly starting from home tho, using this from Cleanrun - http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1669&ParentCat=132
I stuff it with sausages and other smelly mushy things. Took it to jumpers class once (zero effect on Romeo btw), and one of them said her dog doesn't tug. Next thing I knew I had her sheltie attached to the tug toy and she wouldn't let go!![]()
Juliet likes toys and will tug (tho' not much outdoors - what is with my dogs!!) but prefers the food stuffed one from Cleanrun coz she's a greedy girl - that one she'll try to tug but she's got a soft-ish mouth and will just let go!
Ok I don't know why I didn't see this before . That looks like just the thing to try with Ember. The holes would let her see and taste the food better. She is super food motivated. It is just hard to throw treats in the grass.
May if she sees it as a hunk of food she won't care if I throw it.Justice is like Juliet. He'll start tugging and then too much pressure he'll let go. I really don't know how to build good toy drive myself only one of my dogs is a good tugger and she did that on her own.

