Almost 15 weeks old!

Shay is going to be 15 weeks old on Tuesday.. She's getting big! Why don't some of you post pics of your pooches at any age to compare.:biggrin2:

Happy 15 weeks today, Shay! :smile2:

Everyone's pups are darling.

This is my Faelee at 16 weeks...full of sass and always smiling.
Trini
 

Attachments

  • Faelee at 4 months.jpg
    Faelee at 4 months.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 21
Faelee is as lovely as her name!

Thank-you, Eva. So is your Hanna and I love reading your weekly updates on Hanna and watching her grow up.

When we got Faelee, I knew she would be our last puppy because we are getting older and I think it is unfair to get a tiny pup who you know has a reasonable chance of outliving your own lifespan...I have seen way too many senior doggies come into rescue when their owners died and it is so hard on the doggies...and usually hard to place them since most people want to adopt a younger dog.

To make a long story short, I expected a typical sheltie from her breeder/line (where I had gotten my other 3 pups in the past)...smart, pretty, quick to learn, very devoted to her people and easy to handle. Well...we got the first 4 attributes...but definitely not the last! Faelee is the biggest brat girl we have ever owned. We love her dearly but my husband still refers to her as our "puppy from hell" even though she had her 3rd birthday in January. LOL

Trini
 
My Ruffles at 14 weeks. She was 6 months old yesterday. Show time!

Ann, Ruffles is stunning.

Will you handle her yourself or do you have someone else train/show? Many good wishes for her upcoming debut!!!!!! Please let up know when she is scheduled for her first show so we can send winning vibes.

Trini
 
Back
Top