BarbV
Forums Celebrity
I actually had to forgo the grooming today. Sick cat at the store (upper respitory illness) and I needed to be ready to bring her to emerg today - I do have an appointment for her tomorrow
As it turns out I did not have to bring the cat in but did not want to be caught midgroom.
But I think the approach is still sound to reintroduce him gradually. Plus Bacca's is getting his hypo and liver tested on Monday. If his hypo meds are out of whack this could explain this behaviour as well. His skin condition right now is horrible too.
So I think he is going to get a more leisurely bath at home this weekend instead. Not shampoo, but I'm going to try the Oxy Med Rinse for what I think is seborrhea due to his hypo.
As it turns out I did not have to bring the cat in but did not want to be caught midgroom.
But I think the approach is still sound to reintroduce him gradually. Plus Bacca's is getting his hypo and liver tested on Monday. If his hypo meds are out of whack this could explain this behaviour as well. His skin condition right now is horrible too.
So I think he is going to get a more leisurely bath at home this weekend instead. Not shampoo, but I'm going to try the Oxy Med Rinse for what I think is seborrhea due to his hypo.