I know it's bizarre and you really have to be able to keep your dog's attention or run fast enough to keep them on leash. This is just the Saturday 'fun' class that we go to at a local park. Our Tuesday pre-novice class is at a training center with outdoor and indoor spaces.Nice pictures !!! You are doing agility without fencing?
If you enjoy it, Toffee will probably will too. Shelties are like that.Wicked!!!
So much to learn, ohmygosh what if Toffee hates Agility *whine*

If she loves the frame, you're probably going to have to really watch that she has a solid exit contact. When they love it, they have a tendency to be total daredevils and want to fly off above the contact zone. At least that's how Phebe has been. I'm going start working her with a box. I just need to get it made and train her on it before we add it to the contact.Great pictures! Bailey loves the A-frame and she only tried it once.