Bitsy Boodle is Approaching the Sunset

All I can do is add my love to you and Bits and all other souls in your household to that has been expressed above. Yes, she'll tell you when it's time. Until then, enjoy every moment.
 
I fear we're slowly saying farewell to Bits. Her walking is becoming increasingly unsteadt. She is akin and bones. She wakes around three-month in the wee hours to puddle and get a gabapentin. And we're seeing more and more of that lost look, the stopping and staring.

But she's still eating, and she still wants to go down to her stream every day, though she needs help getting to her drinking spot. As long as these good days continue, so will she. She'll tell us when it's time.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
 
Of course, there are still amazing days. Yesterday, she heard we were taking her to the vet (conjunctivitis). Apparentlym, she felt the need to prove that she still "has it." She went out the dog door and down the stairs by herself :wideyed:! When I brought he back up, she looked pleased with herself for the rest of the day! :lol:
 
No. I feel as though every week I read sad news about the beautiful souls I've gotten to know on Sheltie Forums. My heart keeps breaking. You know I have a big soft spot for Bitsy and Layla. Beautiful girl, I do hope she has more warm spring days to lay in the sunlight and watch her family.

I agree. For several years as a teen SN was my favorite place to be and one of my main sources to the outside world (I was homeschooled). In those years Bitsy was one of the many shelties I looked forward to hearing from. It was almost as if I knew her personally. Even though I haven’t been as active as I once was, Miss Bits still has a special place in my heart and I think of her often.

I will keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers as you go down this difficult road, one that most of us know all too well. May you have many happy days with your girl ahead of you. :hugs
 
Of course, there are still amazing days. Yesterday, she heard we were taking her to the vet (conjunctivitis). Apparentlym, she felt the need to prove that she still "has it." She went out the dog door and down the stairs by herself :wideyed:! When I brought he back up, she looked pleased with herself for the rest of the day! :lol:

Great news... glad she feels better... keeping you on your toes!
 
Back
Top