Cadbury's Pizza Adventure

Newton says the Domino's ad is right at the bottom, thanks for the tips guys! Newton says Indy has the munchies after his tripping adventure last night.

Silly dogs...I keep telling them that Indy FELL OR TRIPPED but they insist Indy says he was on a chemically induced trip and now has the munchies!!!
 
LOL Granite
our dogs... hilarious
is a good thing Cadbury is a lab and has NO need for a poop chute.. so clear running... so to speak :)
 
Last edited:
Cadbury's stomach survived the night:lol:

Yes, no poop chute required on him, though he still occasionally needs a slight wipe!

P.S. Did anyone get the Papa John's and Domino's pizza ads on this thread besides me!?
I didn't get them:(
 
Emma here

I'm glad Cadbury is okay. Next time, tell him to share, not eat it all himself.

Mom says we didn't get any pizza ads either, not a one.. Not that it would matter - she always makes her own pizzas but she won't share. She tells me it's not good for me. It smells sooooo good. I think she's mean for not sharing.:lol:
 
Emma here

I'm glad Cadbury is okay. Next time, tell him to share, not eat it all himself.

Mom says we didn't get any pizza ads either, not a one.. Not that it would matter - she always makes her own pizzas but she won't share. She tells me it's not good for me. It smells sooooo good. I think she's mean for not sharing.:lol:

Tell her CHEESE IS GOOD FOR DOGS!

Cadbury, I am glad you are feeling fine and you didn't make any messes for Miss Labgirl.

MMM.
 
Not that it would matter - she always makes her own pizzas but she won't share.
tut, tut, tut.... well, to be fair, neither do I:lol: Hence Cadbury having to go for a sneak attack!

Cadbury, I am glad you are feeling fine and you didn't make any messes for Miss Labgirl.
Cadbury is now wondering where his next pizza is coming from! He has been on smaller rations due to his adventure and is looking a bit sulky.
 
Hey Cadman - Mr D here. Those pizzas are darn good, esp when they belong to someone else! How lucky are you to have a pizza eater in your home - I have to go into other people's homes to get my pizza fix!

Now dont worry - they will be careful for a while about leaving pizza laying around, but these humans slip back into old habits so just bide your time.
 
Hey Mr D.

Yep I'm keeping my eyes on the hoomans for the next pizza delivery. I'm sure the one called 'brother' will slip up soon. He is usually a safe bet. I can still taste that pizza, yum yum, pepperoni and garlic, and cheese.

Can't wait for the next!
 
Newton here....it could be worse, at least you have a chance. My Mommy and Daddy don't eat pizza anymore. And to make matters worse, StickBoy WORKS at a pizza restaurant and comes home SMELLING of pizza and spaghetti and does he ever bring me any?

NO. He does NOT.

I am barking at him about it ALL THE TIME but all he says is HUSH.
Well POO on HUSH, I want some pizza TOO!
 
Back
Top