Cadbury's Pizza Adventure

Hey Newton you can come visit us. My Mom doesn't eat pizza a lot but when she does Baxter and I get little bitty pieces. She doesn't give us any of that good greasy sausage though just crust and cheese but hey it's somethin' anyway. I'm sure if you were here she'd share with you too.:yes:

Fergus
 
You poor guy Newton - to be tormented by the smell, oh....

My trainer ate a cheese sandwich right in front of me today and didn't give me any, even though I gave her my best 'starving labrador' stare. Honestly, some people are hard:no:

I suggest we all club together and have a pizza party when the hoomans aren't looking.

Cadbury
 
Emma here

I like the idea of a pizza party. Mom's on holiday for two weeks - maybe she could bring me over. She could go visit her aunt and cousin at the same time.
 
Newton here....it could be worse, at least you have a chance. My Mommy and Daddy don't eat pizza anymore. And to make matters worse, StickBoy WORKS at a pizza restaurant and comes home SMELLING of pizza and spaghetti and does he ever bring me any?

NO. He does NOT.

I am barking at him about it ALL THE TIME but all he says is HUSH.
Well POO on HUSH, I want some pizza TOO!

oh- the cruelty :winkgrin:

this pizza talk is giving me a craving- guess I know where I'll be having lunch tomorrow after dropping the pups off at the groomer :yes:
 
Back
Top