Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Can I tell if Sansa is Bi-factored?

Discussion in 'Sheltie Colors' started by Matsuki, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Matsuki

Matsuki Forums Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2015
    Tokyo, Japan
    The whole family:

https://imgur.com/hR9NVek

Sansa's second breeding didn't take, third one appeared the same and I gave up....but the blood tests before her spay surgery showed some abnormalities, did another sonogram and thar be puppies a comin'. She'll still be spayed afterwords but this is a pleasant surprise as I was quite worried the abnormalities in the bloodwork were a sign of some sort of disease. (but she had gained weight and her bloodwork was normal last month so getting the second sonogram proved my guess right)

Sandy in CT and Piper's mom like this.
  2. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    They're beautiful! Love the markings!
    Congratulations on the upcoming litter!

Sandy in CT likes this.
  3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    What a beautiful family! Very striking looks.

Sandy in CT likes this.
  4. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    BEAUTIFUL puppers!!!! I hope we get to see LOTS of puppy pics!

5. tofu pup

tofu pup Moderator

Aug 28, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    Hi all - I'm sorry to put on my Mod Hat and be the wet blanket here, but yes, the Sheltie Forums rules are still that this forum can't be used to discuss litters/puppies (including "watch the litter grow" posts).

Please keep the rules in mind; I really don't want to have to edit/change posts.

If you have any questions, please contact Kelly, the Forum owner.

Ann, ghggp, Hanne and 2 others like this.
  6. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    Matuski, you can post a new thread in the Breeder's Roundtable area to discuss breeding and genetics of your litter. However viewership will be limited to other breeders only. Please keep in mind this private forum for future litter questions/discussion.

We appreciate the enthusiasm and we all love seeing puppies, but the forum rules need to be minded.

Hanne, Piper's mom and Ann like this.
  7. Matsuki

Matsuki Forums Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2015
    Tokyo, Japan
    Thanks! The pup I kept, Ghost, looks like a panda with some makeup on. The locals here in Tokyo call him "panda sheltie" or "tri-blue."

I posted there but seems like that section is dead :( To be clear, not posting to sell or anything of the sort.