Can Someone Recommend a Slicker Brush?

That slicker looks great,one day I will get a new one,but I use the one I have alot.

Off topic..I did find a nice palm boars head brush.I love this brush,it really does finish them nicely.

Ya'll won't believe this,but I have been doing lots of reading on ingrediants on shampoo's,conditioners,etc,etc. We have a huge section both in our walmarts & also the store where I work,that cater to women & men of color. I actually got a mans boar brush.

The shampoo's,etc,are all pretty much so organic & pure.The conditioners are fabulous. So I have bought a few items,and will be testing them out on the pups.Alot of these products have no chemical,or additives,more or less pure organic stuff,I figure it was worth a try.

Can you find a link or photo of what you bought? I've been thinking about a boar brush lately....
 
Can you find a link or photo of what you bought? I've been thinking about a boar brush lately....

The one I bought is pretty much like this one,but I did not pay this much.
I found one in Walmart.

But the one I bought is oval,and fits in my hand really nice.
http://www.smallflower.com/kent/mens-military-bristle-brush-hairbrush-28548


Here is a shampoo,I only paid 5.00 for it
http://www.hairproducts.com/view_product_BLA-GOL102.htm

Another shampoo
http://www.hairproducts.com/view_product_BLA-MIZ105.htm

A conditioner
http://www.hairproducts.com/view_product_BLA-CRE103.htm

There are so so many items.I actually used the shampoo myself today,and I could not believe the differance
 
Ok I got my new slicker brush, the Doggyman one. Wow what a difference. I got the large size as I could not find the small one on the internet. It has a good cushion and the bristles as a lot softer then what I had before. It is also lightweight.

Donna
 
I still like the little triangle brush though for ears.

Are you talking about the CC one that is in a triangle shape? I might get that one...for my birthday in July! :biggrin2:

The only thing better than dog stuff is free dog stuff. :cool: (But is it really free if I gotta dish out a gift, too?! :uhoh:)
 
Are you talking about the CC one that is in a triangle shape? I might get that one...for my birthday in July! :biggrin2:

That's the one!

I think it might help maintaining your matting problem (on the other thread) because its smaller and therefore can probably get in closer to behind the ear.
 
The only thing that kept me from buying from that website was the fact that they have a $25 minimum order and a $5 handling fee. I only wanted the brush. :uhoh: I guess I could have ordered dog shampoo, but I've got enough dog shampoo to give every dog on the forum a bath!

Cran, Dixie and Callie will be over soon- they won't be thrilled with the bath thing but they will look so pretty when you are done :winkgrin::yes:
 
Back
Top