CC's Thick N Thicker

Wow, I have very fine hair myself, and use a really good root volumizer that does work. I would love to see the reaction of my hairdresser if I told her I was not going to buy her product anymore, but resorted to a dog volumizer product!!!:biggrin2:
 
Wow, I have very fine hair myself, and use a really good root volumizer that does work. I would love to see the reaction of my hairdresser if I told her I was not going to buy her product anymore, but resorted to a dog volumizer product!!!:biggrin2:

I have fine limp hair too!

I am going to try it in the morning in my shower. I will report back :biggrin2:
 
I have thick and thicker but I don't use it for every day because I'm worried about product build up....but it does work wonders!

I'm thinking about seeking a distributorship in Canada at my store for a select few CC products, and to have the franchise endorse the rest of the stores.

There is one product that I've been wanting to try that we currently carry in house, which is a little more mainstream

This is a brush in spray - can be used, I think instead of water when line brushing and maybe not so "show intensive" for everyday.

http://www.iodogs.com/p-372-lush-coating-brush-spray.aspx
 
Just to be clear so there isnt any confusion...the Thick n Thicker that we are referring to is not to be used everyday, as its a shampoo...so you dont want to be shampooing your dog every day...or if you do decide to for some reason spray it on them they will be awful sudsy when you let them out in the rain:lol:

What it does with the shampoo is it enhances each strand of fur making it appear thicker..hence the name!
 
Just to be clear so there isnt any confusion...the Thick n Thicker that we are referring to is not to be used everyday, as its a shampoo...so you dont want to be shampooing your dog every day...or if you do decide to for some reason spray it on them they will be awful sudsy when you let them out in the rain:lol:

What it does with the shampoo is it enhances each strand of fur making it appear thicker..hence the name!

The Thick n' Thicker I use is like a conditioner rather than a shampoo...you use it after you shampoo, leave it in for about 3 minutes and then rinse it out. Are we talking about the same thing? Or does it come in other forms too?
 
The Thick n' Thicker I use is like a conditioner rather than a shampoo...you use it after you shampoo, leave it in for about 3 minutes and then rinse it out. Are we talking about the same thing? Or does it come in other forms too?

yes thats what I meant..opps should have been a bit clearer on that!! :wink2: I consider it as part of our shampooing regimen! But it is like a conditioner.

I actually havent used it in awhile...hmmmmmmm I'll have to work that into Noahs next bath...Ive been using just the white on white on him because hes been soo dirty from our lack of frozen ground!
 
CC is missing out on a whole new market. This is hysterical!!:smile2:

And FYI..you don't need as much as a human product either. I shake the can,and give myself a short spurt of it,wait till it foams,and put in in my hair.

I do use a diffuser on my dryer,so that even helps it do its thing even better.It lifts your hair at the roots. I have used more of the coat dressing on myself,than I have the boys & Mia.

Well worth the money!
 
One of these days I'm going to order some of these products! Maybe sooner than later since I have a B-day coming up, lol.

Can't wait to try them!
 
Back
Top