CC's Thick N Thicker

I think I may buy that trial pack. Koji could definitely use the Thick N Thicker. Maybe he'll look like an adult Sheltie for once.
 
I must confess...

I to have used CC products on my own hair. Since I lack volume,the coat dressing mouse is awesome when I want a bit of lift. It gives your hair a great shine,smells lucious to.

Just apply it while my hair is wet,and blow dry. Could not believe the differance than what human "volumizers" are supposed to give.

Wow! Great idea! I have really thin, fine hair that's poker straight and flat as can be! Will definitely give that a try!
 
Well I did neuter Trax young, but still. He's so scrawny looking in his coat. I'll do before and after pics when i get my stuff in on Monday ;)

How old was Trax? Koji was 4 months. The breeder I saw the other month thought he was a lot younger than 4 years. But even she said Miko had a lovely coat. And his coat has thinned out kinda recently with age (or kidney disease, or who knows what). Also, no "cold" weather here, so they'll never be uber fluffy and hubby brushes them once a week (topical quick brush).

The reason I think it was age was because even his teeth aren't fully out (the small ones btwn the molars/canines), his chest never popped, etc. Remember, we know this line matures slowly. So who knows what Koji would've looked like at 1 year w/o being fixed.

Hmmm....we'll have to look at other Davals to see if it's the line or not. I think Koji is a bad representation (sorry Alice!). Now this is when it'd be neat to clone him and see what happens. lol.

So OT, sorry. Can't wait to see how Trax looks before and after with the products.
 
yes thats what I meant..opps should have been a bit clearer on that!! :wink2: I consider it as part of our shampooing regimen! But it is like a conditioner.

I actually havent used it in awhile...hmmmmmmm I'll have to work that into Noahs next bath...Ive been using just the white on white on him because hes been soo dirty from our lack of frozen ground!

Uuum! Mine is a spray in! You spray on and brush out. I don't consider it a shampoo or conditioner, but more of a "show coat formula" Are there differenct varieties of Thick & Thicker? If so, that's news to me!
 
Trax was neutered at 4 months as well. So maybe that's why, who knows.

I'll be sure to post pictures next week.

How old was Trax? Koji was 4 months. The breeder I saw the other month thought he was a lot younger than 4 years. But even she said Miko had a lovely coat. And his coat has thinned out kinda recently with age (or kidney disease, or who knows what). Also, no "cold" weather here, so they'll never be uber fluffy and hubby brushes them once a week (topical quick brush).

The reason I think it was age was because even his teeth aren't fully out (the small ones btwn the molars/canines), his chest never popped, etc. Remember, we know this line matures slowly. So who knows what Koji would've looked like at 1 year w/o being fixed.

Hmmm....we'll have to look at other Davals to see if it's the line or not. I think Koji is a bad representation (sorry Alice!). Now this is when it'd be neat to clone him and see what happens. lol.

So OT, sorry. Can't wait to see how Trax looks before and after with the products.
 
Uuum! Mine is a spray in! You spray on and brush out. I don't consider it a shampoo or conditioner, but more of a "show coat formula" Are there differenct varieties of Thick & Thicker? If so, that's news to me!

I have never seen the spray in...I even looked at the CC site and couldnt find the thick n thicker in a spray in....Do you have a link?
 
Back
Top