CC's Thick N Thicker

no, I know I own all those:lol:, the one barb is talking about it a spray conditioner....

No, actually the foam spray is the one I use, so the link is correct. Maybe I misrepresented it but I consider it a conditioner though I don't use it too often because I'm concerned about build up.

Now that being said, I carry this product in my store and I plan to give it a try. I think it might be an alternative to CC Ice on Ice (which I love) but perhaps a lighter formula with less build up as well.

Has anyone experience with Isle of Dogs products? I guess I should be making my dogs Guinea Pigs.


http://www.iodogs.com/p-372-lush-coating-brush-spray.aspx
 
No, actually the foam spray is the one I use, so the link is correct. Maybe I misrepresented it but I consider it a conditioner though I don't use it too often because I'm concerned about build up.

Now that being said, I carry this product in my store and I plan to give it a try. I think it might be an alternative to CC Ice on Ice (which I love) but perhaps a lighter formula with less build up as well.

Has anyone experience with Isle of Dogs products? I guess I should be making my dogs Guinea Pigs.


http://www.iodogs.com/p-372-lush-coating-brush-spray.aspx

Ohh the spray. thats more or less a coat dressing. its not meant to be a conditioner...maybe thats why your noticing a build up.

Michelle uses Isle of dogs and loves it.
 
Ohh the spray. thats more or less a coat dressing. its not meant to be a conditioner...maybe thats why your noticing a build up.

Michelle uses Isle of dogs and loves it.

I think I will take home some of this product and report back. It seems to be a fairly inexpensive alternative. I do want to be happy to recommend it to customers.

Sorry boys, you are about to become guinea pigs!
 
No, actually the foam spray is the one I use, so the link is correct. Maybe I misrepresented it but I consider it a conditioner though I don't use it too often because I'm concerned about build up.

Now that being said, I carry this product in my store and I plan to give it a try. I think it might be an alternative to CC Ice on Ice (which I love) but perhaps a lighter formula with less build up as well.

Has anyone experience with Isle of Dogs products? I guess I should be making my dogs Guinea Pigs.


http://www.iodogs.com/p-372-lush-coating-brush-spray.aspx

I use IOD on the pups here (except Mia). Love the stuff.
 
Back
Top