I yes...the springtime yard sweep....I was out in the lovely sunshine strolling the backyard with scoop in hand as well. Clean yard...at least for a while. The dogs have been outside in the sun most of the day so I'm sure they've left a few more "presents" for me.
As long as they don't bring in any ticks, poop, or other "presents" I'm fine with the yard clean-up detail.
That wa smy plan... until the call of the local Vineyards lured me, DS and four Shelties to enjoy the spring weather. We soent an hour at the conservancy, letting the kids run wild; then we went to our favorite vineyard to tip a few and celebrate spring. Beckon got a great socialization session with dogs and small children, and we became mellow! I love living in wine country!!
Agree,
tick check tonight.Holly is loving the outside time,a lot
We have been doing the,try and catch me because I'm a puppy and you can't.
I'll have to read up on the forum about flea and tick treatments for puppies.
We use to buy the Frontline for our adult Sheltie and that worked well,just not sure about the age restrictions on their use.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.