Wendy C
Forums Enthusiast
That’s great...here’s hoping!!! 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's so hard to wait!!! Good luck!No news on the puppies. I am having a very very hard time not going crazy waiting!! Its so hard not knowing if one of these puppies will be mine.
I am going ahead with preparations just in case. I am installing a puppy gate and buying puppy stuff right now. I have on my shopping list: X-pen (I already have a wire crate), soft travel crate because I will have to fly to bring puppy home, kongs and other chew toys, various tug toys and balls, long line, soft leash, bed, various towels & blankets, and maybe puppy pads to go in the X-pen. I already have a collar (hope it fits!), and food & water bowls.

NoI got a new video of the puppies!! Yay! They are adorable and already so playful and bouncy - 4 weeks old.
I watched the video multiple times, then I watched it in slow motion so that I can see all the tiny details and make it last longer! Am I the only one who is this crazy??![]()
I got a new video of the puppies!! Yay! They are adorable and already so playful and bouncy - 4 weeks old.
I watched the video multiple times, then I watched it in slow motion so that I can see all the tiny details and make it last longer! Am I the only one who is this crazy??![]()

Absolutely notAm I the only one who is this crazy??

