I'd be afraid of them licking the hemorrhoid cream!
Then I'd have to feed them through a straw because their mouth would shrink up....
Seriously though, I now use the Pedipaws on Indy. I've cut into his quick a timer or two with those big black nails of his. Much easier to grind it down.
Then I'd have to feed them through a straw because their mouth would shrink up....

Seriously though, I now use the Pedipaws on Indy. I've cut into his quick a timer or two with those big black nails of his. Much easier to grind it down.

Ember was next and while she didn't move, she squeaked with every cut and I didn't cut one to short. But the time I got to Diva, she was sure her paw was going to be removed. I think I made it though 3 nails before I decided I needed to go find were I lost the dermel with which she was fine with.
I haven't cut the nails since only dermeled