Deska banned from classes

Along those same lines, Cheryl, I just saw a Boston Terrier (looked more like a French Bulldog ) get his MAD (Master Agility Dog) title.
 
Along those same lines, Cheryl, I just saw a Boston Terrier (looked more like a French Bulldog ) get his MAD (Master Agility Dog) title.

Bostons are agility little dogs, well some of them , the ones that can breathe.:wink2: My friends has 2 of them and one of hers can jump up on the kitchen table in a single bound. I didn't say they were obedient dogs.:smile2:
 
you go Caro- win that election. I'm betting these are the same people that told you that shelties aren't real herding dogs. :mad:
 
I've just tuned in after a few days, Caro. This idea of banning seems so ironic to me !

People like you that have a dog which has been injured and through physical therapy are very much in tune with the limitations of their dog. In fact, I think that we tend to be extremely conservative post injury (regardless of the reason for the injury) and know what it takes to keep dogs in good physical condition.

In registering for classes here, handlers are frequently required to sign 'hold harmless' agreements. It's an unfortunate by-product of the litigious society in which we live.

I hope you do run for office and stir things up a little bit.
 
OMG, that is totally unprofessional of these people. These people are suppose to be in the know???

I am so sorry this has happened, I would call ASSA and inform them and find a new club, as others have suggested.
 
I know what it feels like to be in the middle of nowhere and have your training options limited. :uhoh: It would stir my gravy anyway if somebody came to me and told me my dog couldn't do something simply because they didn't think he should.

So go and win your election, and remember....

Deska and Tully would look great with a "VOTE FOR CARO OR ELSE, OK?!" t-shirt on. :biggrin2:
 
OMG - that would be hilarious, a t-shirt! Too bad we are in the middle of winter though.

Waiting on my regular vet to get back next week for a letter (locum didnt want to do it). We have a week break and then classes start up again, so I will be interested to see if Deska's name is still on the class list for next session. I have told the Club President I will be running for Committee at next month's AGM.

I know what it feels like to be in the middle of nowhere and have your training options limited. :uhoh: It would stir my gravy anyway if somebody came to me and told me my dog couldn't do something simply because they didn't think he should.

So go and win your election, and remember....

Deska and Tully would look great with a "VOTE FOR CARO OR ELSE, OK?!" t-shirt on. :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top