Does your dog own you?

I'm like everyone else - pictures on the phone, pictures at home, pictures at work, desktop on the computer. We even took Noah and had his picture taken with ours for the church directory (so did our minister and his wife - they took their son's Golden, Sophie). Dad doesn't like to be out for too long because the dog would be alone for too long and might miss coffee-break.
 
I have a wall in the home office that is dedicated to the dogs and I took all the pics off the wall and repainted when we got Zak because I had to rework it. Don't have any of family members any where in the house except a couple of my husband and I. I just love pic of the dogs.
 
I started a new job the end of March. I definitely have more pictures of the dogs than my daughter. I even have more pictures of her dogs than of her! Not a reflection of how much I love my daughter though. :)

So yes, my dogs own me. I wouldn't have it any other way, thank you very much!
 
my young adult son that lives at home is so owned by Bella. His friends tease him and say, "We don't like what this dog has done to you" Here is a picture of him from the weekend, he had a "white trash bash costume party" and here is what he came up with..

nathan bella tat small.JPG
 
Back
Top