Ellie's in Crisis

my prayers go out to you. Back when I smoked Fox used to eat packs of cigs he stole off my desk all the time. Thankfully thr charcoal worked for him and a medication to help his kidneys as well. He got a lot of subQ fluids too.

My heart goes out to you
 
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. She is still alive. We are told it will be touch and go all night. If she makes it through the night, we have to take her back to our vet by 7 am for continued medical support. The ER clinic is only open when regular vet's are closed. She is being VERY closely monitored. Someone is with her constantly and they take her vitals every 15 minutes. She is on IV fluids and had charcoal to try and absorb as much of the toxins as possible. My vet said Ellie's heart rate when Richard left to take her to the ER was over 200. Richard and I are both exhausted but unable to sleep; hungry but too nauseated to eat. She just got her stitces out yesterday and now this!
 
Power Prayers, and all good thoughts coming Ellie's way. What a nightmare for everyone. Hopefully she recovers ASAP.
 
My heart is just aching for all of you.

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. She is still alive. We are told it will be touch and go all night. If she makes it through the night, we have to take her back to our vet by 7 am for continued medical support. The ER clinic is only open when regular vet's are closed. She is being VERY closely monitored. Someone is with her constantly and they take her vitals every 15 minutes. She is on IV fluids and had charcoal to try and absorb as much of the toxins as possible. My vet said Ellie's heart rate when Richard left to take her to the ER was over 200. Richard and I are both exhausted but unable to sleep; hungry but too nauseated to eat. She just got her stitces out yesterday and now this!

Poor Ellie. :cry: Oh PLEASE St. Francis watch over little Ellie, she has been through so much already. I ask that you please intercede on Little Ellie's behalf to the good Lord, that she please be ok. In Jesus's name , Amen.

I can't tell you just how sorry I am that poor Ellie and you have to go through so much Pain. I'm reaching out to you the only way I can. Please keep us informed. Hugs to all.:sadsmile:
 
Oh my... :( I JUST saw this since I wasn't able to get to a computer at all last night. She's been through so much already to have this on top of it.

Lots of prayers for Ellie, you and Richard.

Please let us know how she is doing as soon as you are able. ((( HUGS )))
 
I am absolutely shaking after reading what Ellie is going through now. I add my prayers for her well-being. Please try to keep us all updated on her condition and you and Richard stay strong for her.
 
I wasn't on last night and just read this. OMG, poor Ellie! Please know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm in tears reading this because I know how much she means to you and how much all of you have been through. I hope that she is doing ok and continues to improve. Hugs.
 
Dear St Francis, Ellie needs you now more than ever. Please, give her the strength to battle the poisons warring in her body. Give her the will to fight when she is weary. Please comfort her family and guide the vets and techs so they may use their wisdom to being Ellie back to health. This we pray in His name. Amen
 
Back
Top