Oops...I think I'm confused...as usual..lol Whose little newby is Phoenix? Either way, SIMPLY ADORABLE!!
Starr will be adopting Phoenix for her son Lee mid-May.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oops...I think I'm confused...as usual..lol Whose little newby is Phoenix? Either way, SIMPLY ADORABLE!!

Starr I hope that your son is getting his rest now 'cause Phoenix is a busy, playful boy! Less than a week to go and you'll be taking care of Phoenix at your house! Has Ember noticed the new puppy things yet? Be sure to bring her along so we can take new movies!
Here's a little movie of your guy playing with a tennis ball on the deck. I love how he "waves," pounces, and bounces!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlWGohKSR9A
Today has just been a roller coaster ride at our house....terrible news about Angus in the morning. Then in the afternoon Jessie and her family arrived with Ember so that they could adopt Phoenix. It was a nice...albeit short visit. Here's the video of the introductions as Ember returned to her birth home.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xzykMcoGdc
More videos on the upload.