Ember's brand new baby brother!

Congratulations! Although all the pups are adorable he was my favorite from day one. I'm sure he will be a great addition to your family and a good little brother for Ember.
 
Congrats. What a cutie.

Love the name Phoenix. You and I have similar tastes in names. Phoenix is on the list for one of my dogs down the line. I guess I can't use it too soon or you'll think I'm really a copycat.:lol:
 
Congrats. What a cutie.

Love the name Phoenix. You and I have similar tastes in names. Phoenix is on the list for one of my dogs down the line. I guess I can't use it too soon or you'll think I'm really a copycat.:lol:

LOL!!! Well, I did not name him. My son did. He was walking to his bed room, turned around and said ' Mom, I want to name him Phoenix. Is that ok?' I think he did a great job!
 
I think he did a great job....last night you guys said "we want another fire name" and today...~*Phoenix*~ arises.

We'll work on changing the call name here...give me a bit on that. Although, I have to admit I've had to catch myself several times not to call him Jasper as the markings are similar!

I'm looking forward to another visit from you guys in mid-May!
 
Oh, you lucky dog!!! Phoenix is so cute and what a great name. I want to get a little pupper for Meggie too.............someday. :(
 
I think he did a great job....last night you guys said "we want another fire name" and today...~*Phoenix*~ arises.

We'll work on changing the call name here...give me a bit on that. Although, I have to admit I've had to catch myself several times not to call him Jasper as the markings are similar!

I'm looking forward to another visit from you guys in mid-May!

Him looking like Jasper is no problem here! I've always LOVE Jasper!!!! ;)
 
Wow Phoenix is a great name and what a cute puppy. I don't recall seeing a recent picture of Ember, can you post one?

Our two are so bonded to each other and it really is more fun to have two. They will keep each other entertained.

Sharon
 
Back
Top