SheepOfBlue
Premium Member
Never figured out the whole bandana on guy dog thing
I only left it on so it was easier to see after photos
I only left it on so it was easier to see after photosFollow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I only left it on so it was easier to see after photosNever figured out the whole bandana on guy dog thingI only left it on so it was easier to see after photos


Hi All: He looks great in the bandana. And speaking of that, I would like to get a couple of them made for Robby and his new sister, arriving shortly from rescue. What size? One size fits all? What material? I have some fine wool tartan material I would like to use - would it be suitable? Help please. We will be having some formal family pictures done by a professional soon and would love to have tartan bandanas for both the furkids. Will

get him a Harley bandanna- he'll be all manly then![]()
