romeosangiovese
Forums Enthusiast
Recently, both Romeo and Juliet had fleas and when the fleas were gone, they went and picked up ticks.
Capstar and Revolution, then Frontline Plus got rid of all fleas. And for some time I thought Frontline Plus got rid of ticks too (can I assume Frontline Plus is working if i see sesame seed sized ticks falling off them overnight on my
bed?)
But 2 weeks into that dose, I found big fat ticks on them. All alive and moving (I also learnt during this time that ticks poop. So gross). I waited impatiently for the recommended 4 weeks before I put it on them again (while combing through them and plucking off anything I see), and I'm now seeing no ticks.
Is Frontline Plus only effective for 2 weeks?! That's not good enough!!
Capstar and Revolution, then Frontline Plus got rid of all fleas. And for some time I thought Frontline Plus got rid of ticks too (can I assume Frontline Plus is working if i see sesame seed sized ticks falling off them overnight on my
bed?)But 2 weeks into that dose, I found big fat ticks on them. All alive and moving (I also learnt during this time that ticks poop. So gross). I waited impatiently for the recommended 4 weeks before I put it on them again (while combing through them and plucking off anything I see), and I'm now seeing no ticks.
Is Frontline Plus only effective for 2 weeks?! That's not good enough!!
flea lecture, with personal opinions, (in other words, personal opinions
.) So that messy lecture will just get messier. -Dr. Mac