Emmasmom
Forums Sage
Beautiful dog, with my favourite flowers.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Ok Wayne, I need you to train my pup!Well Deja has become an amazing dog to walk. She never pulls and is usually right by my side.
There is no way my shoulders can deal with another puller, so sheltie pup is going to have intensive lead training.
There's no leaves on the ground here - nothing but panting shelties and sweating humans!Very nice pic - that Deja has taste
Ok Wayne, I need you to train my pup!There is no way my shoulders can deal with another puller, so sheltie pup is going to have intensive lead training.
What a beautiful picture, looks better than a professional studio picture. What a pretty girl!
Of course if you want some one on one training, Sophie.. i keep telling you, my home is open to you!
I just need a plane ticket then! (oh and the therapy to overcome my plane phobia!)