Flyer

I prefer a pen, but his safety comes first. Especially since he is unconcerned about his... thinking maybe a soft top for the pen that I could fasten to every inch around the top...

oh heck, a small wire crate ... check. :winkgrin:
 
After Missy knocked the baby gate down a couple times during the day while I was at work, I put a camera on her to see what she was doing while I was gone. She was in absolute panic. I started crating her while I was gone or not able to pay attention to her and it was a lot easier on both of us. I think x-pens are a good option, but they don't work for everyone. Although my next puppy I think I will get one of those x-pens that you can attach to the crate so it's like a crate with an area they can wander around in the x-pen or feel secure in the crate. I just didn't have the space with Missy.
 
we have the abundance of crates and we have xpens too:winkgrin:
when we're outdoors, the xpens go around the crates for added peace of mind:smile2:

so Dixie was the only one who didn't sleep in the puppy carrier at night- soft but sturdy so the boys grew up in that type of crate. They are all pretty good in soft crates- though Cran has blown out some doors/zippers in the popup crates. he likes to lay right against the door and eventually- they give out:(
Destin can be a little overactive so he has inherited Jocu's plastic crate for bedtime- just a little more secure so that I can sleep without worrying what he might get into. of course, Destin inherited pretty much all of his stuff except his wire crate- hadn't bought the smaller size before so had to go out and buy one after he came home:winkgrin:
 
Back
Top