Sharon7
Moderator
Go, Gavin! What a wonderful spirit he is. I know it made your heart so happy to see him enjoy the beach again. Great news!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I would’ve loved to see that! Gavin is amazing!he was moving so fast to get to the water!
we go with an aussie friend, and Gavin was moving faster than her and left her in the dust!
That’s the best kind of vet visit...free lol! Lucky Gavin getting a bath reprieve even if it’s short lived haha! I gave Blueberry a bath on Tuesday, it’s so much easier when they don’t have a full coat! She was stinky (more a dirt smell) and had twigs and bits of dirt in her fur...puppies.....So Gavin got a reprieve today....no bath until the scabby bits fall off.
It looks good, though, so I am hoping Saturday after the beach he can get a bath.
Best vet visit ever, quick and no charge! They did offer to let me come in to the clinic as I guess they are opening up the waiting room to some people, but I declined as it was such a quick visit and Gavin has no anxiety issues (I figured some dogs would benefit from that and Gavin doesn't so no use in taking up space).
Gavin will be getting his well-deserved SPA day... Although, he might not think so!![]()