Gavin in hospital

You poor thing. After all the stresses with caring for Gavin you finally get a holiday and he gets sick! You are so lucky your friend was on the ball.

Do you know if it was just a general gastroenteritis or hemorrhagic gastroenteritis (hge)?
 
You poor thing. After all the stresses with caring for Gavin you finally get a holiday and he gets sick! You are so lucky your friend was on the ball.

Do you know if it was just a general gastroenteritis or hemorrhagic gastroenteritis (hge)?

ditto.
also wondering about the gastroenteritis?
my friend's sheltie may have hge- she was originally told pancreatitis yesterday but took her back and getting followup tests. poor little girl is also staying in the hospital and getting iv fluids- at least overnight. we're just a little worried right now.............
 
By how quickly it cleared up i would guess not hge. No vomiting or diarrhea at vet once he was on fluids. Not being there i don't know the exact symptoms of severity of them to second guess anything though. Anne didn't mention any tests either. The deposit i had to prepay and it's f form was not specific. I m sure the actual bill will have it but she didn't send it to me and I see no urgency. I will see if when I get home at end of month
 
Well, it started off like a nightmare! My dog getting g sick while I wAs flying to vacation. Then him being in emergency vet at 3 AM where I was. Thank God I couldn't sleep and read my friends texts in real-time so there were no delays.

after Prague there is a week not determined before we go to Norway for a few days camping and fjord vis iting.
 
sounds like a really fantastic holiday. Norway is beautiful. Mum step-mother is flying there tomorrow (she teaches at the UN in Oslo). Where else are you going, I'll live vicariously through you.
 
Llooking at sognefjord area in norway. Maybe kalmar and Uppsala in sweden. Maybe more Stockholm archipelago. You have any suggestions?
 
Now you are in "the high north" - Copenhagen the capital in our small country, Denmark
- or a lunch at Minnie and I by the beach :yes:
 
Back
Top