Goofy nicknames!?!

OMg some of the songs rock!! we need to record them, could publish them here on the Forums as fund raiser!
 
OMg some of the songs rock!! we need to record them, could publish them here on the Forums as fund raiser!

I know some cats who have a recording studio/education in the matter... come to TO and record the Sheltiebies (derivative of lullabies teeehee)
 
Lucky
Lucky Man
Lucky Boy
Mr. Lucky
Sweet Face
Good Boy
Sweetie Pie
Mr. Dirt Devil

Lil' Lady
Diva
Dirtball Diva
Princess
Lil' Dirt Devil
FUFU
Good Girl
THE QUEEN (when she gets her demanding act going)
 
My girl is quite demanding too. If I don't put down her food bowl fast enough, she smacks in the back of the leg with her paw...geez
 
My nicknames for Mally are: Big Boy, PuppyDog, and Mr. Mally. Don calls Mally, "MALLAKAISER" (as Mally's real name is Malachi). Mally answers to any of these names. He knows we mean him!
 
I don't know why, but since day one of having Megan, I have always called her my little "Poopies". :o. Anyone else out there as goofy as me?!:winkgrin:

First I must say I love you guys. I feel quite normal in comparison ;P
Secondly, I have no songs for my guys. Jeez I need to find one. I feel left out.

Megansmom: my xh called Miko poopie. I always thought it was strange. But I'm starting to learn a lot of ppl call their dogs that.

Anyhow, here's my "boring" list.

Miko: meek meek, meeks, poopie, poopie pie, perfect boy (he's called Daval My Dark Perfection for a reason, hehehe), meeeeekkkkkoooooooo whhheeerrrreee arrreeeeee yyoooouuu?!?!? (he typically comes running by that time), cutie pie, hmm...i think that's it.

Koji: (he's got more cuz of his um, personality) Koj, muffin head and koji muffin head (are from his agility instructor), devil, pita, pita boy, crazy dog, deaf boy, koji koji koji koji repeat 100x till he decides to look at you, doofus, stairmaster (dh calls his this cuz he loves to lie on the stairs), and last but not least, my puppy. he's such a puppy still. :)

thanks for making me feel normal.
 
I forgot you were so close to us. We should try to get together some time. :smile2:

most definitly... its hard for me to get around so far being vehicle-less (for the record, its for the best of mankind) ... but my boyfriend is getting his license
soon and were buying a van ... I want to paint flowers on it but he is a bit against
the idea... eesh

I would love a playdate:)
 
Back
Top