Goofy nicknames!?!

ok here we go...Buddy I call him MY Handsome Man, King Buddy, Mommas baby boo, My Buddy boo boo. Sweetie I call My Little Cowgirl as she looks alittle bull legged and with her fringe on her front legs looks like she is wearing chaps...also , she is My Fluffy Butt, and my Fancy Pants..My Lady Devine....Rosa is My Rose budders...my Little boton and mommas little baby.
Pepita is my Little Pete...Pita...my Peeper...moms little sweetheart...momma little baby...I have to say though my husband is highly jealous that Buddy is my handsome man and when he hears me talking to Buddy telling him that says its not fair...I told him deal with it cause I married him so why worry...lol
I think we should start a thread on what nicknames we call or human family members...but there may be alot of bleeping ......


:lol::lol:, OMGsh, how funny would that be. I love it, I just love it!
 
Ok, now I'll make you all laugh!!!! Meggie gets crazy excited when I sing "Play that funky music white boy....." She loves that song.

Megansmom, yes Meggie is her actual name.

Oh, another nick name, Dad calls her Mega dog!


"Awwwww, that's the way, ah ha, ah ha, I like it, ah ha, ah ha" hehe
 
(Sung to the tune of "Santa Baby")

Layla baby
She's my precious little girl dog,
Never a hog!
She's just the sweetest little thing,
Layla baby,
So save a little lovin' for me.

:rolleyes2:
 
I call Iris the following, in order of appearance:

Oopy, Oopin, Oopin Floopin, Poopin Oopin, Poopin Floopin,
Floopin, or Floops... Im definitly on the highway to the bin o' loons
 
Fergus is Cute Face, the Ferg, Fergermeister(no idea where that came from), or just Baby. Baxter is Baxie-boy,Big guy, Fluffy Butt, Fat Boy. We can't use the last one anymore. The diet is working great.
 
Ok, I sing a slightly altered version of "Edelweiss" from The Sound of Music whis goes like this:
Angel Face. Angel Face
Ev'ry morning you greet me
Sable and white
Sweet and bright
You look happy to meet me.

Blossom of snow
may you bloom and grow
bloom and grow forever
Angel Face, Angel Face
Bless my Aonghus forever!

Angy loves this and will drop whatever he is doing to listen!

LOL! Thats's awesome! :lol:

Sadie's nicknames aren't all that creative, call her Miss Sadie, Miss Sadie Longnose (some times I add our last name-Smith), Sadie Baby, Baby Girl, Babes.

I wonder if the neighbors think I've given Ginny the worst name ever. She answers to Ginny, but I call her Beanie a lot of time. I was trying to come up with a cute nickname for her so I came up with Ginnybean, like Jellybean. I also call her Gin-gin, Bean, My Little Bean, Ginny-gins, Beanie Baby, Ginny-binny Bunny.

If I'm referring to both of them they're The Girls, My Sheltie Girls, Sadie and Ginny Longnose (Smith) and Baby1 and Baby2. :smile2:
 
Bailey has many nicknames: Bailey-Poo, Basil, Basil-Poo, Babe, The Baby, trouble maker, trouble, Botchagalupe, stink butt, madam. My mom calls Bailey her little lassie.

I don't have a song for Bailey yet, but I have a song for my parents chihuahua
Sung to the tune of Destiny Child's "Survivor"

I'm a chihuahua
I'm gonna get ya

that's as far as I got with the song lol
 
:lol:, OMGsh we're all headed for the looney bin aren't we:yes:

That's why I like dog people. :lol: Non dog people look at us funny.:smile2:

My friend was songs for her dogs. Pikes is "I'm so excited" and Grizz is "the wonderful world of Grizz" sung to the Wizard of Oz.
 
Back
Top