Great Dane does Agility

That was so cute! I didn't blame her for not wanting to go through that doughnut, way too small for her! I'm guessing thought that they don't make dane sized equipment. :lol:

I think if I was ever to get a big dog, it would be a dane. Something about them really touches my heart (almost as much as a sheltie).
 
great video!
I love all breeds but when I think if my dog gets torn ligament and I need to call 911 to lift him up because I can not move 70 kg on my own... naa, I stick to shelties...
 
I love all breeds but when I think if my dog gets torn ligament and I need to call 911 to lift him up because I can not move 70 kg on my own... naa, I stick to shelties...
Never thought of that:eek2: My brother adores Irish Wolfhounds, he wants one of them one day.
 
Check this lovely dog out doing her best on 'miniature' (to a great dane) equipment!
http://www.youtube.com/user/hsinyicohen#p/c/7ECE47320BC38C30/2/ezObAHki6u8

Wouldn't mind one of them, either.:wink2:

Brian and I just sat here watching several of the videos put up by Honey's owners.And we just had the best time.

It was so much fun to see an 8 week old great dane,almost grow up as the time lapse with videos.What a sweet dog.And she has turned out to be so calm & loving.

We especially loved the video of the owner playing with hula hoop! Honey had a blast with it.
Thank you for sharing the link~
 
It goes to show what you can do with any dog if you put the time, love and effort in:wink2: Honey has inspired me to get back to trick training with ole Cadbury.
 
Back
Top