Happy 1st Anniversary Melody Rose

Cubby's thread is The Little Red Caboose Has Pulled Into The Station. . .

But here is a teaser. . . we are getting ready for Shark Week which is an annual tradition around here.
 
Last edited:
Happy anniversary Mellie! Your such a smart little girl! And VERY pretty too!:yes:
Hope you had a grate day sweetie!:biggrin2:
 
That picture with the sharks is just too adorable! He's going to be very very handsome, can't wait to see how he ends up.
 
Happy Anniversary sweet little Melli, you may think you were lucky to have found your forever home but I think mom may think she is the luckier one in this deal. Your Melli is absolutely stunning and I love the "side eye" picture. As for Cubby, he is growing up so handsome, I can't wait to see what a gorgeous gentleman he turns out to be. And Shay is also a very handsome young man, fitting right in the middle of the pack, everyone looks to be lovin' life. :yes: :winkgrin:
 
Thank you so much. Melli had a lovely day with time to chew on a meaty bone and just a little bit of ice cream too. I switched out her regular casual collar for her blingy one for just a little extra special girly-ness.
 
Sounds like she had a well deserved special day! Hopefully cousin Cubby was nice to her on her special day.
 
Back
Top