Happy Anniversary sweet little Melli, you may think you were lucky to have found your forever home but I think mom may think she is the luckier one in this deal. Your Melli is absolutely stunning and I love the "side eye" picture. As for Cubby, he is growing up so handsome, I can't wait to see what a gorgeous gentleman he turns out to be. And Shay is also a very handsome young man, fitting right in the middle of the pack, everyone looks to be lovin' life.
Thank you so much. Melli had a lovely day with time to chew on a meaty bone and just a little bit of ice cream too. I switched out her regular casual collar for her blingy one for just a little extra special girly-ness.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.