Happy is under the weather

Really sorry to read the sad news about Happy this evening, :cry: I know its very hard when they go while you're not there to say goodbye.
Thinking of you and Callie and Cranberry.
RIP Happy
 
Denise -

I'm so sorry to learn about Happy and everything you've been through. Hugs to Cran-Man and Callie.
 
Oh Denise-

I am heartbroken to hear that you lost Happy today. You have my sincere sympathies. I hope you have a shoulder to cry on with you, and can let it out.

We are here for you. Take care of yourself, OK?

Danielle
 
Denise I sorry to hear about Happy. He always made me think of my Jazz, they looked so much alike. My thoughts are with you.
 
I am so sorry to hear about Happy. May he run and play without pain or fear while waiting at the Rainbow Bridge
 
I am late coming to this thread and want to add my thoughts and prayers for you and for Happy. I'm so sorry that he passed without you, I know how you must feel. But please remember that he had a wonderful life with you and you took the very best care of him and did everything you possibly could. Sending you hugs and prayers.
 
Denise
I am so very, very sorry to hear of Happy's passing. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could reach over and give you, Callie and Cranberry hugs.
With love from,
Denise (Mally's Mom)
 
thanks everyone- I knew y'all would understand.
just before sunset this evening, there was a rainbow so I know that he's ok at the bridge :sadsmile:
 
Back
Top