BarbV
Forums Celebrity
Better and better.....
Since he has been on the lactulose he is a whole new dog! He actually jumped up on the bed yesterday by himself. He seems to be stopping in head rubbing and endless pacing. He still as la-la moments but nowhere near as severe as before. And he is starting to enjoy walks again.
I am so encouraged by this.
So memo to file...to anyone with dogs with a liver condition, make sure you ask your vet about lactulose!!!! I discovered this on another forum then asked my vet.
Sometimes we just have to be proactive and figure things out ourselves. Our vets can't and don't know everything about every condition. Thanks to the internet!
Since he has been on the lactulose he is a whole new dog! He actually jumped up on the bed yesterday by himself. He seems to be stopping in head rubbing and endless pacing. He still as la-la moments but nowhere near as severe as before. And he is starting to enjoy walks again.
I am so encouraged by this.
So memo to file...to anyone with dogs with a liver condition, make sure you ask your vet about lactulose!!!! I discovered this on another forum then asked my vet.
Sometimes we just have to be proactive and figure things out ourselves. Our vets can't and don't know everything about every condition. Thanks to the internet!



But I can't do that either, because Indy is on a weight control these days. No more treats for you, buddy! 