How does your Sheltie sleep?

At this point I stick my tongue out at all of you whose Sheltie's lay on you or right near you :razz:! No fair, no fair..

Megan sleeps in daughter Kaylee's room on her bed OR the floor, her crate, etc.
 
Gibbs sleeps pretty much any way he wants, and I let him because he looks so dang cute when he does it. :smile2:

This is after I picked him up from the breeder. I had just unsnapped his seat belt and he didn't even flinch. I had to grab the phone and snap a picture.
083-1.jpg


After his first bath.
086.jpg

087.jpg


4 days ago
091.jpg


3 days ago
092.jpg


Last night
093.jpg

Gibbs is too cute !!! That is funny how he sleeps with his mouth open, looks like he's laughing in his sleep, I just love Puppy Belly's don't you.
Good Luck with him.
 
Snow sheltie for the win! :lol:


Maybe it's because it's the middle of summer and it reminds me of a snow cone.... :uhoh:

Snow Sheltie is cute..I would definitely frame that one. My Lacey used to lay in the snow like that and wouldn't come in. She'd have a couple inches on her back as the snow was still coming down and I'd have to force her to come in the house. Boy I miss her.
 
Gibbs sleeps pretty much any way he wants, and I let him because he looks so dang cute when he does it. :smile2:

This is after I picked him up from the breeder. I had just unsnapped his seat belt and he didn't even flinch. I had to grab the phone and snap a picture.
083-1.jpg


After his first bath.
086.jpg

087.jpg


4 days ago
091.jpg


3 days ago
092.jpg


Last night
093.jpg

Oh, I love little freckled bellies!!! Meggie had a freckle belly too. Can't see it anymore. :(

At night we start out with all three of us on the bed. Meggie at my feet and Coop to my side. But Meggie ends up on the floor or in her little crate. She goes in there by herself. Cooper stays with me all night because he will not jump off my bed. It's too high for his comfort.

Meggie spends most of her naps on the floor as well, but Cooper's favorite place is the chair by the window.

He say's "life after rescue is awesome!"

Cooperresting002.jpg
 
Fergus is a nightime wanderer. You never know where he might be sleeping. He does have a bed but doesn't use it real often. He prefers the sofa or a chair and sometimes he'll sleep with me for a short time.

Baxter on the other hand usually always sleeps in his bed. One night last winter during one of our cold snaps I found this. Apparently it was warmer here than in his bed on the floor. Smart boy my Baxter!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top