I left Monty alone for 2mins!!!

Darren

Forums Enthusiast
Ok I should have known better but I had to put a few things in my car for work. As I was only going to be a few minutes and I didn't want to have to chase Monty around the street, I left him in the house. When I walked back in a short time later I was greeted by a completely empty laundry basket....and no Monty....luckily he left me a trail to follow that took me to the new fort Monty :uhoh:

Monty207.jpg

Monty208.jpg
Monty209.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ok I should have known better but I had to put a few things in my car for work. As I was only going to be a few minutes and I didn't want to have to chase Monty around the street, I left him in the house. When I walked back in a short time later I was greeted by a completely empty laundry basket....and no Monty....luckily he left me a trail to follow that took me to the new fort Monty :uhoh:

View attachment 16519

View attachment 16520
View attachment 16521
 
Back
Top