It's a freaking zoo here!

Most exciting thing we get here is the odd fox. Though supposedly one came into a house and bit a child (the family denied they had been feeding it but even the RSPCA saw it begging at the door:rolleyes2:)

I'm still waiting for the mythical Suffolk panther to make an appearance in the garden..

Yea but you get Druids and wee folk and Morris men - lots of scary reasons not to go into the forest (lol).

Wasnt there a Stephen King book about one of those scary pigs?
 
Wasnt there a Stephen King book about one of those scary pigs?

I'm actually not sure. I'm not a fan of scary movies and books though. :biggrin2:


They are nice size little suckers, too. They have a bad attitude, and every little thing sets them off.
 
We even have seagulls here around Dallas.:rolleyes2: They stick around the landfills & such. But the Grackles are the worst! Those evil eyes & horrible racket they make is the worst. Luckily Max & Fred are tremondous bird chasers. Fred even found a grass snake yesterday morning. I hoisted it over the fence. :lol:

We have grackles here in the summer. They nest in the cedar hedge between my neighbor and I. Those things are EVIL!
 
Yea but you get Druids and wee folk and Morris men - lots of scary reasons not to go into the forest (lol).

...

hahahahaahhaahha
omg I busted out laughing out loud when I was reading this at work
oh gosh, beware of the Morris men! hahaahah
maybe Sophie will post the video once again, LOL
 
I don't think you would find them so adorable if you lived here. We are right on Lake Michigan and have a beautiful park. Some days you can't even have lunch there. The darn things will take your sandwich right out of you hands and food from the table if you're not careful.
Oh I live right on the coast and seagulls are everywhere, so I know all about them. They are incredibly protective of their young and we get the big herring gulls which are enormous. And yep, they steal and make a lot of noise and chase you and I adore them because of that!:lol: I know, I know, I'm weird, but I like birds with attitude who will turn around and say s*d you humanity!

Yea but you get Druids and wee folk and Morris men - lots of scary reasons not to go into the forest (lol).
:lol:
Actually the thing you have to worry about around here is Black Shuck, the demon dog that is supposed to foretell death if you see it. I'm waiting for the fairies to turn up at the bottom of the garden, but so far they seem to have an aversion for Cadbury.

Actually, my auntie and cousins believe that they may have recently seen one of our local ghostly legends - Crazy Mary. They've seen a woman running up a road in strange old-fashioned clothes twice and then vanish.

oh gosh, beware of the Morris men! hahaahah
maybe Sophie will post the video once again, LOL
Well as you asked...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxa_qJVfnXQ
 
Back
Top