It's Me Or The Dog Casting Call

I remember that show - but she got into it to show how small it was. She is ok with crates and kennels if they fit and are used correctly.

Not sure Bailey is naughty enough. But you may have the edge if your marriage, partnership or family are about to break up over the dog. Or if your dog is impacting on your bedroom or your social life. Its more fun for viewers then!
 
I saw a sheltie on one of her shows and it was about it making noise when the owner used the toaster and there was on other thing but I don't recall what was the other problem. So very few with shelties ya know. LOL
 
I saw a sheltie on one of her shows and it was about it making noise when the owner used the toaster and there was on other thing but I don't recall what was the other problem. So very few with shelties ya know. LOL



That was the Dog Whisperer. :wink2: The Sheltie had problems with the toaster and when the owners were talking on the phone and the third problem was barking the entire time it was in a car.
 
I didn't go to the casting call...instead I slept till 4pm :lol: I didn't think we had a good chance of being cast anyway. If they have another casting call and I don't decide to sleep all day, I'll go :biggrin2:
 
I remember that show - but she got into it to show how small it was. She is ok with crates and kennels if they fit and are used correctly.

Not sure Bailey is naughty enough. But you may have the edge if your marriage, partnership or family are about to break up over the dog. Or if your dog is impacting on your bedroom or your social life. Its more fun for viewers then!
So bring Bailey in then go all Jerry Springer on each other :lol: Maybe even bring a fake girlfriend and her Labradoodle
 
Back
Top