It's Me Or The Dog Casting Call

And AND....they are long overdue for a sheltie show. I'm not saying there isn't a show on shelties, but if she has done a show with a sheltie in it then I have missed it.
 
And AND....they are long overdue for a sheltie show. I'm not saying there isn't a show on shelties, but if she has done a show with a sheltie in it then I have missed it.

^^I haven't seen one.

There was a labradoodle on there though that made me incredibly thankful to HAVE shelties. >.>
 
DO IT DO IT!! Six said he wants to see his girlfriend on TV...She'll be a celeb! :wink2:

Six won't have to wait too long. Bailey and Cali will be making their TV debuts in September. They're in a fake commercial for "rear gear". Those air freshener looking things, you put on their butts. I'll let you know the exact air date when it gets closer.

Definitely do it! But, don't make Bailey too bad. My husband watches this show and if he sees a really BAD Sheltie on it, I'll never hear the end of it. :winkgrin:

LOL I'll try. Bailey isn't too bad. She not aggressive or anything. Just has a crazy herding drive. Linda and Jan witnessed how crazy she was when kids' were bouncing balls at the meet up.

And AND....they are long overdue for a sheltie show. I'm not saying there isn't a show on shelties, but if she has done a show with a sheltie in it then I have missed it.

Have they done any episodes on dogs' with high herding drives? Chasing and lunging at everything that moves?

If I have some free time I will go to the casting call. This is the 3rd time this month, they are doing a casting call here. I guess they really want people from my area.
 
Six won't have to wait too long. Bailey and Cali will be making their TV debuts in September. They're in a fake commercial for "rear gear". Those air freshener looking things, you put on their butts. I'll let you know the exact air date when it gets closer.
LOL I'll try. Bailey isn't too bad. She not aggressive or anything. Just has a crazy herding drive. Linda and Jan witnessed how crazy she was when kids' were bouncing balls at the meet up.

Have they done any episodes on dogs' with high herding drives? Chasing and lunging at everything that moves?

If I have some free time I will go to the casting call. This is the 3rd time this month, they are doing a casting call here. I guess they really want people from my area.

Ohh thats right I remember you telling us about Bailey and her Rear Gear!!:lol: how could I forget!! :) LOL
Are you kidding I use the ball to my advantage when I want them to come in I keep a bouncy ball on my deck (im too lazy some times to go get them as its 15 steps down and by the 90th time...) so I take the ball and bounce it on the deck and they all come running in!!!:lol:
 
Ohh thats right I remember you telling us about Bailey and her Rear Gear!!:lol: how could I forget!! :) LOL
Are you kidding I use the ball to my advantage when I want them to come in I keep a bouncy ball on my deck (im too lazy some times to go get them as its 15 steps down and by the 90th time...) so I take the ball and bounce it on the deck and they all come running in!!!:lol:

LOL I use it to my advantage too. :biggrin2: I use the ball to get Bailey to drop something. When she has a tissue or a wrapper, she completely ignores the "drop it" command. She drops it immediately when she sees a ball bouncing.
 
And AND....they are long overdue for a sheltie show. I'm not saying there isn't a show on shelties, but if she has done a show with a sheltie in it then I have missed it.

Victoria did have a show with a sheltie in it- I think his name was Morgan. multi-dog house and the sheltie was not the problem child- very little airtime for the sheltie.
 
And AND....they are long overdue for a sheltie show. I'm not saying there isn't a show on shelties, but if she has done a show with a sheltie in it then I have missed it.

I guess that just means that all shelties are just too well behaved to be on her show!!!!!

If Victoris Stillwell saw Cooper when I let him out of his kennel when I get home from work she would die. He jumps and leaps through the air like a crazy dog. He does not stop for a good five minutes!!!

Oh, does Bailey have a kennel? Victoris doesn't believe in them. I remember one show where she got in the kennel to make the point of how unfair it was.
 
Randi, I don't know if Bailey is bad enough to qualify for Victoria's show. :razz: But if she knows how to stop herding dogs from herding I want to hear what she says!
 
Back
Top