Keep Everything Crossed for Puppy!

She had a 'blue litter'! She has two 2 week old blue boys!!!!!

She says they are too young for her to assess them yet and what their futures will be, but she will be starting to make decisions in 3 or 4 weeks.

I've asked her to please bear me in mind once she has made a decision!

My pup could be there!!!!!!!

And I trust God one of those puppies is there for you! Please continue to keep us posted. I am so happy for you! (Cadbury will be such a great big brother and or daddy figure for the puppy)
 
Hey, wonderful! Congrats! Do you have any pictures - or a link to the breeder?

Best of luck. I hope one of these little blue boys turns out to be yours. I hear those boys are more affectionate than the girls. :)
 
Very exciting news! We had the same thing happen with us with Dandie. We were not told definitely if we were getting a puppy until 10 days before. It was crazy, but so exciting. Keep us posted and I will keep my fingers crossed that one of those blue boys will be yours.
 
We have spoken again and she has promised to be in touch in a few weeks when she has made decisions about the boys. I am very very excited and will keep you all posted!

How will I survive the next few weeks?!

Diana, I will PM you a link to her website. She is quite a well-known UK kennel.
 
This is such wonderful news Sophie.I pray there is a pup in this litter for you.Everytime you give a post,I am so excited for you. Please keep us updated ok.

Keeping paws crossed!
 
Sophie that is so exciting that you have some puppy prospects! I hope that one of the boys does turn out to be "your" Indigo!
 
Back
Top