Keep Everything Crossed for Puppy!

I know Ronna.

I think I just have to trust in Him Upstairs, that he has the right pup in mind for me and when the time comes there it shall be.

He found me Cadbury after all:wink2:
 
Gee Now that I am in the patiently waiting boat I know just exactally how you feel, I am actually holding up pretty good so far, now my wife on the other hand hasn't slept well for the last 2 days, and could exemplify the kid at christmas time attitude. We are going to take a drive up 3 hrs too the breeders on the 15th just to get a puppy fix in, But secretly I am hoping to be able bring her home that day if at all possible.
 
Poor Sophie. There should be a law against having to wait like this - classification=torture. What is the kennel name Sophie. (in very very small writing "Any news?")
 
No news just yet:no: She said she was going to give it another three or four weeks before making decisions about the pups, so that makes it roughly end of Jan.

David, the affix is Shelridge.
 
Back
Top