Keep Everything Crossed for Puppy!

I am reading these posts and getting excited with you.

The most positive thing is that the pup will be with her mom for awhile, and that is a good thing. Can't wait to congratulate you!
 
Yep Sheep, that would be them:yes:

I'm keeping patient and wishing hard David. Promise!:biggrin2:

Yes Sable, I like to think pup is with mum a little longer than have a breeder wanting to get rid of their pups too soon:wink2:
 
Yep Sheep, that would be them:yes:

I'm keeping patient and wishing hard David. Promise!:biggrin2:

Yes Sable, I like to think pup is with mum a little longer than have a breeder wanting to get rid of their pups too soon:wink2:
Careful Sca was with the breeder for 10 weeks and you see what happened :lol:
 
Both Noah and Emma were almost 10 weeks, Emma because it took a couple of weeks to arrange to get to the breeder's and get her, Noah because I didn't know he was available until the day I got him.

I firmly believe that when the time is right, the right puppy will be there.
 
Deska was 10weeks when I got him and Tully exactly 8wks. Deska was quite ready to go to a new home at 10wks but Tully was still a little timid and immature - I think it would have been better to wait a couple of more weeks to get her. Just from that experience if I got a pup again I would wait until they are 10weeks old, that extra couple of weeks just seems to give them more confidence.
 
Back
Top