Happy pills, apparently! On 2nd thought, maybe I'll just keep them for myself!![]()
Well heck, I want happy pills too, hehe!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Happy pills, apparently! On 2nd thought, maybe I'll just keep them for myself!![]()
Well heck, I want happy pills too, hehe!
**grabs popcorn.. this thread is gonna get funny really fast..**


here's a true one for you. My dad has a male bichon type mutt named Bo. Bo wakes up in the morning with a "pee-on". He has to arch his back to keep it off the floor and can't walk. Dad (age 76) has to pick him up in all his glory and carry him outside for the whole world to see so that Bo can pee. I didn't believe it until I saw it![]()
here's a true one for you. My dad has a male bichon type mutt named Bo. Bo wakes up in the morning with a "pee-on". He has to arch his back to keep it off the floor and can't walk. Dad (age 76) has to pick him up in all his glory and carry him outside for the whole world to see so that Bo can pee. I didn't believe it until I saw it![]()

I can happily attest to the fact that I can not relate.. neither to the dog nor the dad!
Poor guy must about pass out from lack of blood..
