Kobe's "weenie"

You know when I first read the title of this thread I thought, "does she really mean THAT"?? LOL, this has been almost more funny than the many poo threads posted..
 
here's a true one for you. My dad has a male bichon type mutt named Bo. Bo wakes up in the morning with a "pee-on". He has to arch his back to keep it off the floor and can't walk. Dad (age 76) has to pick him up in all his glory and carry him outside for the whole world to see so that Bo can pee. I didn't believe it until I saw it :eek2:
 
here's a true one for you. My dad has a male bichon type mutt named Bo. Bo wakes up in the morning with a "pee-on". He has to arch his back to keep it off the floor and can't walk. Dad (age 76) has to pick him up in all his glory and carry him outside for the whole world to see so that Bo can pee. I didn't believe it until I saw it :eek2:

I can happily attest to the fact that I can not relate.. neither to the dog nor the dad!

Poor guy must about pass out from lack of blood..
 
here's a true one for you. My dad has a male bichon type mutt named Bo. Bo wakes up in the morning with a "pee-on". He has to arch his back to keep it off the floor and can't walk. Dad (age 76) has to pick him up in all his glory and carry him outside for the whole world to see so that Bo can pee. I didn't believe it until I saw it :eek2:


OMG!!! Hahahaha, I can not imagine, how funny is that..
 
hmmmm

never seen anything from Gavin; guess he considers that undignified :wink2:
granted he was neutered at 6 months, but it could mean he never gets excited?
My belly rubs are just not that stimulating I guess!

Oh well, I did see a black lab at the dog park, who couldn't retract his....ummm...lipstick? Seriously, it ALL hung out. poor guy had to go to the vet to get..umm...put back. Something about a medical condition (his owner said it happened pretty frequently).

Well, I could NEVER talk about this with anyone else, thank you SheltieNation Forums!
 
I can happily attest to the fact that I can not relate.. neither to the dog nor the dad!

Poor guy must about pass out from lack of blood..

Some guys might disagree with you! They would see the condition as a certain "manliness"????:wink2:
 
Back
Top