Koji's First AKC Trial

I know NADAC is wide open as I have done that venue also.Go back and look at Sting's run and see the difference in space.That judge made you run, You guys looked awesome!!!!!

Okay, it doesn't look that far apart. BTW, I love how Sting plops his butt down on the A-frame in his 2o2o. So cute!

And here's my course map. Is it far? Or is it the angle of the camera that makes it look far?
 

Attachments

  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 13
Kojii's Videos

Okay, it doesn't look that far apart. BTW, I love how Sting plops his butt down on the A-frame in his 2o2o. So cute!

And here's my course map. Is it far? Or is it the angle of the camera that makes it look far?

It doesn not look far on the course map. It could be the angle of the camera like you said. I dont know where Sting picked up sitting on the frame. I think Erin did that when she took him for the week in May to put some finishing touches on him.
 
Well they all look great to me. I know that there is always room for improvement but I'm always impressed by the things shelties can learn!

Good teamwork!
 
Well they all look great to me. I know that there is always room for improvement but I'm always impressed by the things shelties can learn!

Good teamwork!

ITA. It's just fun watching them run!!! Even when Koji backtalks to me, it's still cute and I just laugh at him. hehehe. He probably hates that even more. Oh well, he can't help he's so darn cute. They all are!
 
I'm just tagging onto my own thread versus starting a new one.

I guess it's true that the clubs here tend to give check-in times. I just got my confirmation for my AKC trial this weekend (different club as from before) and I have full on check-in times...they even break it down by class (STD/JWW/FAST - is that what you call those? classes? if not, what are they called?). Is that cool or what? Since we're running FAST on both days, looks like I'll be there all day anyways. My first check-in time is 10am. But, at least its better than getting there at 7am.

Let's cross our fingers for Koji's first AKC title this weekend (JWW of course). Especially since we haven't trialled in 5 weeks. Yikes! The next few months will be busy though. I promise not to post after each one. hehehe.
 
It hasn't been five weeks already, has it?

Have fun and good luck this weekend. We're pulling for you!
 
It hasn't been five weeks already, has it?

Have fun and good luck this weekend. We're pulling for you!

Miscounted. It's been 3 weeks, but by the time the trial comes around, it will have been 4 weeks since my last trial. Feels like forever. I think it'll be 100 degrees cooler so I definitely will have fun. :)
 
Good luck!!!!

(PS: How is contact training going?)

What's contact training? I just started last night. I don't think he gets it at all. lol. I'm not sure what to teach either. 2o2o or running. I think I may need to do 2o2o, darn jumpy dog. I'm trying to work on 3 things this week: distance, sit from a down, and contacts. He gets 10 min doses of each. lol. We'll see how it goes. I have a feeling he'll blow his contacts this weekend for sure.
 
Back
Top