Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Lil' Lady RIP

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by sable, Jun 10, 2018.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    So sorry to here this she is getting cookies in a good place now.

sable likes this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    I was so sad to read of Lil' Lady’s passing! My heart just goes out to you! She lived such a wonderful life with you and deserved nothing but the best! As of course, she expected and deserved. I always loved looking at your aviator as she was so cute standing there looking up at you.

We are never ready for their passing. Crying as I write this as Logan has come so close recently.

We feel your pain and hope all the wonderful memories of your little girl live on...

Blessings to you and virtual hugs. Take care! Kindest regards. G

Thank you Chris for your beautiful prayer!

sable and Chris like this.
  3. sable

sable Premium Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Ohio
    Thanks. I am thinking of her this morning and its so strange not having her here. So I
    was thinking good thoughts about her in heaven. I would imagine she wants to wear a
    crown and throw frisbee with her halo. I would imagine she is wondering if God hears her
    when she speaks. Thanks for all the support, great group that is on this board.
    I know Lil' Lady is in a better place without pain. My shelties were such an honor to have
    in my life.
    Her Royal Highness will walk the yard and in this house in spirit.The memories she gave me will
    last forever and put a smile on my face. Funny how I miss her demands, loved every minute. When
    Lucky passed away her thoughts were, ok I get all the attention, I will poop where you did. I will take
    all of the doggie beds now. I am the Royal Highness and I will have all my demands met. I miss laughing
    at her. My Lucky really watched over her, he was my hero. There is nothing like having a sheltie in our lives.

Hanne and ghggp like this.
  4. Jams

Jams Premium Member

Sep 8, 2017
    I am so very sorry to hear of
    your loss of Lil' Lady!! My heart aches for your sadness and your tears. We are all here sending our love and support!!

sable likes this.
  5. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    New York
    I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure Lil Lady is sitting up on her throne and looking over you. RIP little girl!

sable likes this.
  6. sable

sable Premium Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Ohio
    Thanks again to everyone, I deeply appreciate all the support. Lil' Lady was one of a kind.
    Of all the fur kids she was the first to be called Her Royal Highness.

(((((HUGS TO EVERYONE))))))))