Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Little Logan earned his wings to Rainbow Bridge yesterday...

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by ghggp, Jun 23, 2018.

1. ttexan

ttexan Forums Regular

Dec 3, 2013
    Sandia Park, NM
    My thoughts and tears are with you as Logan crosses over. I cannot even attempt to add to the elegant words of others, so I will just say "Amen".

ghggp likes this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    DB95BA14-90CF-42B7-A332-72E31987AEE5.jpeg Thank you all once again for your kindness and compassion at this difficult time.

I will be making a memorial book of our life together and include all the wonderful words of comfort you have shared with us.

How difficult it is when they leave us. Such desvistation your heart feels. Yet, never in a million years would I have wanted my life without him.

My three boys are together once again which make my heart happy... and yes, I do believe we will all be reunited one day.

My sweet Baron and Beau are consoling each other and I am greatful for that.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    RikyR, Hanne, Sharon7 and 4 others like this.
  3. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    Oh gosh, I can't find the right words, I am so deeply saddened. Logan will be missed so much by all of us here.:hugs

I think the hardest thing about being on SF for so long is seeing the passing of beautiful souls that we've never met and yet have filled our hearts with so much joy over the years.

ghggp, Sharon7, Ann and 1 other person like this.
  4. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    I couldn't say it better than Caro has. We are all grieving with you, Gloria, and sending you comfort.

ghggp likes this.
  5. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    I agree also:cry:

ghggp likes this.
  6. sable

sable Premium Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Ohio
    I am so sorry, Logan was a beautiful boy and you ARE the best caring for your shelties. Beau
    and Baron will give you great support. So hard to loose a fur pal. (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

ghggp likes this.
  7. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    pennsylvania
    Gloria I am so sorry. I know that he fought so hard and you gave him a wonderful life.

ghggp likes this.
  8. Pam

Pam Forums Enthusiast

Mar 4, 2017
    I am so sorry. It is true that a dog's purpose is not only to give us unconditional love but to make us more mindful of the world we live in and the fragility of our own existence. Losing that life guide is so terribly difficult, and we know we will miss them forever and can never repay the debt they are owed. I am sure you gave him a most wonderful life, may he guide you from across the bridge. My heart is with you.

Gypsy0211 and ghggp like this.
  9. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    What a beautiful sentiment Pam. Thank you so much... :hugs

10. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    New York
    Gloria, I'm so sorry for Logan's passing. He truly fought through it all as best as he could. You are a champion for making the difficult decision to let him move on to his next adventure. May he rest peacefully.