Little Luke has a limp

Luke came from Petland. Had impacted upper canines.had to be removed so his other teeth wouldn't be damaged. They told us he was 6 months old.vet exam of teeth indicates he was 8 months old.meanis he spent 8 months of his life in a plastic viewing box. Took a month once we got him home to get him to leave our bedroom and enjoy a larger world. He is loving, devoted and precious.but it's just a hunch that he might have come from puppy mill. Just wondering.we love him and will always get him the best of care we can. But forgive me.i don't trust Petland
 
Luke came from Petland. Had impacted upper canines.had to be removed so his other teeth wouldn't be damaged. They told us he was 6 months old.vet exam of teeth indicates he was 8 months old.meanis he spent 8 months of his life in a plastic viewing box. Took a month once we got him home to get him to leave our bedroom and enjoy a larger world. He is loving, devoted and precious.but it's just a hunch that he might have come from puppy mill. Just wondering.we love him and will always get him the best of care we can. But forgive me.i don't trust Petland
Those places you can guarantee a puppy mill. But he is home so love him :) he is one of the lucky ones. Most pet stores here no longer sell puppies and that is a good thing IMO. Give Luke a pet from us.
 
We do love him
To us he is a furry little brother to our grown up human son I could never have left him in Petland because once I saw him I knew it was meant to be. He's better on the limping.but still confiined to resting the leg and taking NSTD twice a day and on a diet.hes at 22 pound's and vet wants him at 17 pound.. one small city near us banned the sale of animals from pet shops.that was done to reduce puppy mill marketing and the sale of invasive lizards and snakes to Florida where I live. But Ft Myers has not banned it yet. Petco has done that on it's own.and that's where I get his flea and heartworm medicine.and other things he needs like Burt's Bee Bath. He has sensitive skin.burts bee helps a lot.i adore little Luke and want him to be free of pain and able to run and catch his yellow ball. His name after all is Luke Skywalker. He was born to be able to run and play and be loved and gives so much love back.of course I am glad I have him.who wouldn't love little Luke
 
We do love him
To us he is a furry little brother to our grown up human son I could never have left him in Petland because once I saw him I knew it was meant to be. He's better on the limping.but still confiined to resting the leg and taking NSTD twice a day and on a diet.hes at 22 pound's and vet wants him at 17 pound.. one small city near us banned the sale of animals from pet shops.that was done to reduce puppy mill marketing and the sale of invasive lizards and snakes to Florida where I live. But Ft Myers has not banned it yet. Petco has done that on it's own.and that's where I get his flea and heartworm medicine.and other things he needs like Burt's Bee Bath. He has sensitive skin.burts bee helps a lot.i adore little Luke and want him to be free of pain and able to run and catch his yellow ball. His name after all is Luke Skywalker. He was born to be able to run and play and be loved and gives so much love back.of course I am glad I have him.who wouldn't love little Luke
And I gave Luke a kiss from all of you
 
Back
Top